IMO has been developing and manufacturing large diameter anti-friction Slewing Rings and self-contained Slew Drives for more than 20 years now. Our engineers are used to challenging tasks and know exactly what they are doing. IMO has been twice awarded for our products at the International Exhibition for Ideas-Invention-New Products IENA. We also hold numerous international patents. IMO is a “all-in-house source” – from raw rolled rings to the final high-precision Slewing Ring. The sturdy IMO-Slewing Rings are suitable for numerous applications. We also supply ready-to-install systems and can offer special, custom solutions to meet specific customer needs. Our extensive line of innovative Slewing Rings comprises a larger variety than any other manufacturer.
More than just parts, we design, assemble, test, +more!Learn About Our Services
- Large-diameter anti-friction Slewing Rings designed to handle simultaneously occurring axial, radial and moment loads.
- The Slewing Rings can be combined with pinion, planetary gearboxes and motors which can be selected and acquired by the customer.
- Equipped with a sealed raceway system and an open gearing (if toothed)
- Ready-to-Install system with integrated Slewing Ring
- Available with flanges for all standard electric, hydraulic motors and/or planetary gearboxes
- Worm or pinion driven
- Sealed raceway system
- Housing which completely encloses the gearing (grease reservoir, protection against contamination and contact)